Further product requirements or terms for our Services (“Additional Terms”) may apply. Additional Terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Using our Services #
- You shall not use the Services if you do not agree to the Terms. Use of the Services constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
- By acceding to the Terms, you concur to not present any lawsuit or licit challenge against us, our staff and customers or anybody within the relation.
- Misusing our Services is precluded. You may not interfere with our Services, files and other software that may come with our Services or endeavour to access these utilising a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. Use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our Terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- Distributing, promoting, producing and developing harmful software, viruses, or other dangerous for the community software, or all of the named, compatible with the CloudianOS software and hardware, is strictly prohibited.
- The utilisation of CloudianOS products, software and/or service for running or supporting scams, production of viruses, cyber-attacks, promoting illegal content or unlawful activities and campaigns, or participating in the act, is rigorously prohibited. If you are suspected in one of the stated, CloudianOS may perform a private investigation without informing you, suspend your account and report you to local, national and/or international authorities, regardless of your nationality or citizenship. If you fall a victim or are a witness of such operations, please immediately contact email@example.com and provide us with the information you have.
- Using a bot or another automated system, or both, that sends more requests to our servers than a typical user with a common browser, is not permitted. The current standard is 30 clicks per minute.
- Distributing, dealing, sharing CloudianOS services, files, property and intellectual property, or all of the stated, that belongs to CloudianOS, whether partially or not, without our written consent, is rigorously forbidden.
- A breach of the Terms is also considered the reverse engineering, decompiling and extracting, or all of the mentioned, files or software, or both, produced by CloudianOS.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Services (“Content”) may be reviewed by CloudianOS agents or be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree to not use the Services to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We reserve our right to remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited licence to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Services. You retain copyright over the Content.
- We are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. The submitted Content expresses the views of their author only.
- Any of the CloudianOS employees, partners, and all other parties with relation to us reserve full rights to forcibly revoke your access to the Service.
- All billing and registration information provided by you to CloudianOS must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms.
- You may not register an account on behalf of entities or other beings, different from yourself, without their agreement.
- When registering for a CloudianOS account, you may not use a disposable or a temporary e-mail address (also known as DEA or dark mail). We may suspend accounts with such e-mail addresses without notice. If you find yourself in violation of this section, you may change your e-mail address to comply with the Terms, and thusfore avoid being suspended.
- The original and actual version of the Terms is in English. If you are reading a translation, the English version shall always take precedence.
- CloudianOS reserves the full right to modify the Terms at any time with our without informing you. The new Terms (“Amended Terms”) take action immediately after published. If you continue to use the Services, you accept the Amended Terms. If you do not accept the Amended Terms, do not use the Services.
Terms of Sale #
- You confirm that you are the legitimate owner of the debit/credit card, bank account or the PayPal account with which you are purchasing from CloudianOS.
- You allow us or the eligible merchant to charge your credit/debit card, bank account, or PayPal account the total sum of the purchase you make when purchasing from CloudianOS. Please note that taxes may apply to some users, based on local laws, policies and regulations, including the policies of your card issuer, bank, or PayPal. Your order will not be received, and CloudianOS will have no obligation to fulfil your order if your card issuer or PayPal rejects your card, payment, or both.
- We reserve full rights to modify the price, benefits, value, content of any package you purchase. Without valid reasoning and prior warning, we will not alter any features or benefits.
Returns and Refunds #
- You are entitled to a refund to your CloudianOS payment within 14 days after the purchase order (“Purchase”, “Order”) for goods that omit gift cards and/or, but not constrained to, digital services, benefits or software, such as memberships, access to services, licenses and other. To apply for restitution, you must have a very pellucid and evident reason for doing so. We will only return payments if the goods do not match the Order (e.g, different colour, model, variant, or item at all), are less in quantity as ordered, or if they do not arrive within a week after the expected distribution date. You are not entitled to a refund or a free supersession if the items were damaged during the transportation or after the delivery. To receive a replacement or a refund, you must first return the original pristine item with its packaging. If your CloudianOS account has been suspended or deleted, you are still not entitled to any form of a refund for digital services and benefits, and/or, but not limited to, software.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund or a replacement. When applying for restitution or supersession, you concur to cooperate with the investigation and submit truthful evidence. If you provide us with falsified proof, your access to the Services will most likely be revoked and further licit challenge may be presented to you. Shall you choose not to assist with the research, your case will be dismissed. After we review your situation and the available evidence for your request, CloudianOS will determine whether you qualify for a refund or not. If you file a dispute with PayPal, your bank, your credit/debit card company/issuer, or all of the mentioned, your case will be dismissed and your account and access to the Services will most likely be revoked.
- All purchases are final. After you submit your order, you can not cancel it or receive compensation for it. If you believe you are qualified for a refund or a replacement, you can inquire one after the delivery by reaching our support team at email@example.com.
- Shall you not receive the purchased items, contact our payments support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help resolve the issue. In this case, you are not qualified for a refund. Your purchase will be manually re-credited if we validate your payment.
- Return charges (for instance shipping) are covered solely by the Client. Shipping and transportation charges will not be refunded.
Delivery Policy #
- Delivery dates and periods are estimated in business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, international holidays and the Bulgarian national holidays, subject to Article 154, Paragraph 1 of the Labor Code of the Republic of Bulgaria) based on previous purchases in Europe. Therefore, some packages may arrive later than the estimated delivery date, especially if the shipping destination is outside of the continent of Europe. Additionally, we only process new purchases between 7 AM to 8 PM from Monday to Saturday. Orders that are not within this time, will be processed within the next 2 business days.
- If the package does not arrive within 14 business days after the predicted arrival date, the Client may be qualified for a replacement, subject to section 3.4.
Gift Cards #
- CloudianOS gift cards (“Gift Card(s)”, “Card(s)”, “Discount Card(s)”) are only issued by CloudianOS. Our Cards are digital, but can also come printed if requested by the customer. The Discount Cards shall only be printed by third-parties if authorised by CloudianOS in writing.
- The Gift Cards feature a unique 12-digit code (“Gift Card Code”, “Card Code”) on the back, the CloudianOS logo (on both sides), the initial value of the Card on the front and comes in multiple colours and themes. If you are concerned about the authenticity of your card or have remonstrations, please reach support at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for issues cognate to your payment.
- The front side of an example authentic Gift Card
- The back side of an example authentic Gift Card
- The front side of an example authentic Gift Card
- All Discount Cards are property of CloudianOS. Digital or virtual Gift Cards are no exception to this section.
- Reselling Gift Cards for commercial purposes is not sanctioned without the written consent of CloudianOS. However, giving Discount Cards for free as a gift (without any charge or without accepting any money from the individual or providing any sort of a service) is accredited. Gift Cards can also be given as a reward.
- We ensure all Cards purchased on the CloudianOS Shop are authentic and their initial balance is as promised on the check-out page. CloudianOS disclaims any responsibility for cards purchased from third-parties or individuals.
- CloudianOS Gift Cards can only be utilised for services offered by CloudianOS on our websites (CloudianOS Shop, CloudianOS Pro, etc.) and on our physicials stores and can not be transferred for cash.
- When you check-out with a CloudianOS card, include the card number in the “Gift Card” field. The price of the purchase will be deducted with the current balance of the Gift Card. If the Gift Card balance is lower than the price of the purchase, you will be asked to pay in addition with another payment method (for example a debit card or a PayPal account). For instance, if the price of the purchase is €21, but your Gift Card balance is €15, then your Gift Card balance will be set to €0 and you will be asked for a supplemental €6. If the price of the purchase is lower than the balance of the Card, then the Card will cover the entire purchase and your Card balance will be deducted with the full price of the purchase. For example, if your purchase is with a price of €9 and your Card balance is €15, then your Card balance will be left with €6 and you will be asked for no additional payment for the purchase. Your CloudianOS Gift Card will not be charged if you do not complete the purchase (e.g. proceed on the check-out page).
- CloudianOS Gift Cards have been set to expire 2 years after they were initially issued by CloudianOS. After the expiration of the Card, it can not be utilised any further as a payment method on CloudianOS and its balance will not be restituted.
- When making a purchase on CloudianOS with a Gift Card, we create a transaction record for your card including information like the date, time, ID of the purchase and/or, but not limited to, amount of the purchase. You agree such records be created and preserved on our servers. If you would relish to preview your transaction history, please reach email@example.com for assistance.
- We reserve our right to suspend any Card if in violation or infringement of the card owner's (the individual who requested the card be issued) or the card user's agreement with us, as required by local law, the Government or if we discover questionable, suspicious or improper activity. The card owner may or may not be notified for such actions on our side. Unless terminated, all cards can be returned to their anterior state.
- Refunds for payments made with a Gift Card will not be fulfilled.
CloudianOS Hosting #
- The hosting service provided by CloudianOS (“CloudianOS Hosting”) can only be purchased from the cldn.pro or occasionally cloudianos.com website.
- By subscribing to a CloudianOS Hosting Plan (“Hosting Plan”, “Plan”) or by uploading content on a CloudianOS Hosting account, you agree to the Terms.
- Once you purchase a CloudianOS Hosting plan, the conditions of the Plan will remain the same during the entire period that you have paid for, regardless edits on our plans and website, unless your period has been suspended. Once you start a new billing cycle, purchase a new plan or upgrade your plan, the latest published conditions for this plan become active for the rest of this period.
- Plan conditions may include price, storage size, free domains, number of administrators, RAM, vCPU, etc.
- If you do not agree with the new conditions, unsubscribe from the Plan and cancel your CloudianOS Hosting. If you do not know how to do that, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you purchase additional services, such as more addon domains, e-mail accounts, etc. for your CloudianOS Hosting, the price of those additional services will be added to your billing for the entire period.
- If you do not pay for your CloudianOS Hosting within the billed period, your uploaded content (e.g. website) will not be visible to any visitors and you will not be able to edit, delete or create/upload new content. If you do not pay within up to 3 weeks after your period has expired, your CloudianOS Hosting account and content will be deleted.
- All content that you upload remains your property, but you grant CloudianOS a license to host it as long as your CloudianOS Hosting account is active.
- CloudianOS may automatically create backups of your content. Those backups are only accessible to you and the CloudianOS Administrators and other users will not be able to access them.
- CloudianOS disclaims the responsibility for the content that you upload.
- You may not upload content or create websites with content that includes, is, or might be pornography, nudity, human or animal abuse, illegal activity (such as terrorism, terrorist recruitment or promotion, drugs), offensive, objectionable, harmful for the viewers, hard to be closed or is causing difficulty to be closed, scamming or phishing, promotes scamming and phishing, infect the user's device (computer, browser, phone, etc), the user's health, promote fake news or products, copyright infringement, violence, utilised for illegal or harmful activity. CloudianOS may suspend content or websites that are detected or reported to violate our agreement and further legal challenge may be presented to you. If you come across such content, please immediately report it to email@example.com.
- You may not resell the CloudianOS Hosting or provide hosting on the CloudianOS servers to third parties without the written authorisation of CloudianOS.
- If your CloudianOS Hosting Plan is on a shared server (e.g. web hosting), the following restrictions apply as well:
- You are not allowed to use disk storage for archiving purposes, backups, personal files that are not related to your website or that are not used by your website. If we find that you violate one of those restrictions, we may or may not send you a notice via e-mail and you have 24 hours to delete the content that is subject to this section. If you fail to do so, the problematic files will be deleted by us.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to resell the service. You may host content for other individuals for non-commercial purposes only.
- Plans that feature "free domain" will come with a free domain for the first 12 months only. Please note that some TLDs such as .ai, .io, etc. do not apply to this discount and do not come for free.
- If you cancel your subscription for a domain that has been purchased via CloudianOS, you are required to pay the original price of the monthly subscription for the remaining year plus a one-time fee of 10 EUR. For instance, if you decide to cancel your domain on the 10th month, you are required to pay the price for the remaining two months and the one-time fee. Consequently, if you decide to cancel your domain on the 14th month after the first invoice, you are required to pay for the remaining ten months plus the one-time fee.