- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CloudianOS collects the following data
- Personal identification information (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CloudianOS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
CloudianOS collects your data so that we can
- Process your order and manage your account
- E-mail you with important notices regarding your account or a change to some service you're using
- Display personalised content to you (extra services you have paid for and etc)
If you agree to connect your CloudianOS account another website or application, we will share the data you authorised with these third parties so that they may offer you their products and services
When CloudianOS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CloudianOS securely stores and organises your data in databases on our servers. We use a modern cipher suite and encrypt data such as passwords and security tokens to add an additional layer of security.
We will keep your account data for the period you are a registered user at CloudianOS. If you wish so, we can permanently delete your account and personal information from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
CloudianOS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
- The right to access - You have the right to requst from CloudianOS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CloudianOS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CloudianOS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CloudianOS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CloudianOS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CloudianOS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CloudianOS transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +359 882 875 378
Or write to us:
40A Dr. Zhelezkova
Varna 9010, Bulgaria
Cookies are text files placed on your browser to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org can help you remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of this.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us